Metrowoman

Instagram has returned invalid data.

Follow Me!

Explore

Uncategorized

Uncategorized

5 Ways To Cultivate The Habit Of Reading In Your Children

August 16, 2018

Most children love to read, that is because they are naturally curious and inquisitive. But many times, they get easily distracted by their peers, the many games they play, their toys, television and even smart phones. It will require constant monitoring and patience to draw their attention back to books. That is why you have to cultivate the habit of reading in your children. With that, you can…

Uncategorized

Interview Tips To Help You Land That Dream Job

August 13, 2018

Getting called for an interview for that dream job can be one of the happiest moments of our lives. Although we cannot assure that you wouldn’t get nervous, you can still smash that interview with these tips! Go prepared. Immediately you get the invite for an interview, start reading about the company, their values and what they offer. Do everything you can to learn about your prospective employer.…

Uncategorized

6 ways to take care of your natural hair

August 10, 2018

As black women, taking care of our natural hair can be… aarrgh, stressful! It doesn’t help if you have very thick kinky hair and you’re trying to comb it, your scalp suffers as well! But our natural hair is very beautiful, and rich. We know you sometimes get tired of taking care of your natural hair, so we’ve put together these tips, just for you! Wash your hair.…

Uncategorized

4 Ways to Create Harmony At Work

June 21, 2018

Don’t you just love working in an environment that is filled with much love, laughter and harmony? There’s nothing as good as being in a place where you know that your staff are at peace with you and they have got your back anytime. Such an environment cannot exist on its own; you have to created it. Here’s how. Be a team player. Build the spirit of teamwork…

Uncategorized

On Feeding Your Body With Intention

April 11, 2018

Someone asked me, “How come you love food so much and you are able to maintain your weight?” The Answer: I feed my body with purpose. Wait let me explain. 80% of the time when I eat, I am feeding my body with intention and the other 20%, I’m responding to my emotions and giving in to what feels good to me at that time. By purpose I’m…

Uncategorized

Why You Should Unwind After A Hard Day’s Job

January 12, 2018

Running a business isn’t just an easy thing thing to do. It takes a lot of energy, running around and racking of brain. Running a business can leave you highly stressed and imbalanced if you do not create time to unwind and relax your muscles after a hard day’s job. Sometimes, you may however feel guilty for relaxing; we all do. There’s this feeling when you’re having a…

Uncategorized

Grow your business in 2018 with these tips

January 8, 2018

It is true that with the present economic climate in the country, many business owners are striving to make ends meet and we know the hassles of running a business. Guess what we also know? We know that your business can grow! That’s right! Amidst the stress of the business to the instability of the economy, your business can grow and boom! You’re wondering how? Keep reading! Be…

Uncategorized

8 major goals you need to set in 2018

January 3, 2018

We’re three days into 2018 already! We hope you’re still upbeat about the new year and your energy is still intact. This is the year where you will experience unprecedented growth in your business. To achieve this, however, here are some key goals you need to set for your business this year. Plan better When you lead a startup, you’re constantly focused on the present to the detriment…

Instagram

Instagram has returned invalid data.

Follow Me!